Monday, February 13, 2012

Love is Eternity


You are my oasis of glamor
You relish my soul in the desert

You are my fountain of satisfaction
You quench my mountain of desires

You are my rain of relief
You wash away my troubles

You are my island of beatitude
You make me

dance in the sea

You are my moon of luster
You illuminate my path in the dark

You are my rock of refuge
You shield me from the missiles of evil

You are my mountain of relief
You take me in when the world sends me packing

You are my bank of faith
You inspire me to stardom

You are my shade of hope
Up the spout, you bear me up

You are my pool of repartee
You comfort me from the glum of the world

You are my pillar of strength
You hold me up when my legs can’t stand

You are my coat of heat
You warm me in the cold

You are my image of plenitude
You endow me with life

You are my love
You are sweet every bit as raw milk

No comments:

Post a Comment