Sunday, September 11, 2011

You are a candidate for a miracle (today's sermon)

Today is the day you will receive your miracle if you believe. Faith is the substance of all things hoped for.



Today your're living your life in the desert and the Lord has a great message for you. Isaiah 41:19-20; 'I will plant trees in the barren desert- cedar, acacia, myrtle, olive, cypress, fir and pine. I am doing this so all who see this miracle will understand what it means-that it is the Lord who has done this, the holy one of Israel who created it.'

Yes my life was a desert also, too barren to bear any fruit. I used to drink like hell, now I found Jesus I drink the holy spirit. Today the Lord wants to plant trees in your barren life. The Lord is a God of miracles and today He wants to manifest His glory through you.

No comments:

Post a Comment